Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Some Great Recipes

Hello Everyone,

I just came across a new blog that I am really enjoying. The name of the blog is "Inspired Edibles" and the owner"s name is Kelly Mulcair.

She has sooo many good, healthy, and easy recipes posted there. Things like
 
Blueberry Bliss Breakfast Bars (Raw, Vegan, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free), 
 
Raw Caramel Chocolate Pie by Koko's Kitchen, and

 
Roasted Salmon in a Strawberry-Balsamic Reduction. 

They all look and sound so delicious, don't they?

Well since I just found the site I haven't tried any of the recipes yet, I wanted to let you all know about it first, but I will hopefully be trying some soon. When I do I will post some photos for you all. And if any of you try a recipe or two it would be great to hear from you on how it turned out for you.

Well, till next time, have a great day!

 

 

- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors