Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Monday, May 27, 2013

The Uses And Benefits of Coconut Oil










I don't know if any of you wonderful people have ever tried coconut oil for yourselves but I have and I love it. I have been using it for several years and would not want to be without it. It is so good for you in so many ways. Because of that I wanted to share this link with you so you can see for yourself how healthy coconut oil is and be able to benefit from it.

I use it in cooking and baking, of course,  but I also use it on my hair after shampooing, on my skin as a moisturizer and I have 3 cats and a dog who love it as well. In fact, if I am in the bathroom getting ready for the day and don't shut the door tightly one of them will push the door open with their little nose and come in to get at my coconut oil that I use for my hair.

So if you would like to know more about the benefits of coconut oil, and where to purchase it, then click on the link above. Tropical Traditions sells a top quality coconut oil. And I have used it now for about a year. I love it and hope you benefit from the information that you find on their site as well.

Have A Lovely Day!


*** "If you order by clicking on any of my links and have never ordered from Tropical Traditions in the past, you will receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you."



                                                                                          

- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors