Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Monday, May 27, 2013

A Fact From The Bulk Herb Store

 I love to shop at the Bulk Herb Store website. As I was browsing their bulk herbs I came across this interesting fact that I wanted to share with you lovely people. I did not know that riboflavin helped us with energy, and that spirulina is loaded with it, but now that I know I will be working to include sprirulina in my diet every day. 

I love that you can get your vitamins through your food and Shoshanna from the Bulk Herb Store has tons of videos showing us how to do that.  She has such a bubbly personality and shows us how easy it is to use herbs for us and our families good health.

 

 

 

Enjoy and have a lovely day.




 The Bulk Herb Store

 Spirulina Powder, Organic

Did You Know?

The daily consumption of Spirulina can improve and restore your energy levels like few other food sources can. This is partly due to its high content of riboflavin. Riboflavin helps release energy from carbohydrates, proteins and fats. So, the more riboflavin you consume, the more energy you'll get out of the foods you eat. Spirulina has more riboflavin than any other food source, making it perfect for those desiring an energy boost without any side effects.

- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors