Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Art Journaling Course (FREE)

Hello there friends, Sorry that I haven't posted in about 4 months time. I have let other things in my life get in the way. But today I have something fun to share with all of you. It is a FREE Art Journaling course that I myself am taking. It is a lot of fun and did I mention FREE? Tiare Smith of Tiare Smith Designs is the lovely lady who is the instructor of the course. She makes it easy to be creative. She gives you step by step ways to bring your creativity out and she also includes lists for supplies that you need and some that are helpful but not needed. And what I like about her instructions is that she shows that you can use everyday items for some of the things you need, which means it won't cost a lot to get started. Yay! So go on over to Tiare's site and sign up to start getting your creative juices flowing onto your very own Art Journal. It is so much fun to create an art journal. You can put anything in it that you desire. Have fun with it and if you would like to share any of your work here or with Tiare, that would be wonderful.
Thanks and have a very blessed day!

- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors