Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Monday, February 7, 2011

A - Frame





Here is a picture of a little a-frame structure that is in a field across the road from our house. I think it may have been used as a chicken coop in the past. There is a house just to the right of it that you obviously can't see .  I thought it was such a pretty winter scene.  I took this picture with my Olympus camedia c211 digital camera that I bought at a yard sale for $30 a couple of summers ago.  It is a huge camera as digital cameras go because it has a built-in picture developing feature.  I don't use that feature though.  It does take great pictures though so I will just endure getting laughed at by others when they see me taking pictures with this monster camera. 

- SallyAnn Bruce

2 comments:

  1. A lovely photo my friend. Big Hugs!
    P.S> many thanks for posting my button on your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie, and you are very welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors