Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Thursday, May 16, 2013

I Made A Decision



Hello Everyone,

I have made a decision. I have decided to make this blog more of an encouraging place for anyone who blesses me by stopping by. I will try to post things that will encourage you in your life and help to raise your spirits.

And here is the first post in that attempt.

I have been following Jacqueline at Deep Roots At Home for a while now and she always has the most uplifting posts. Because of that I wanted to share her latest blog hop post with you today.
                                                         
 Deep Roots At Home                                       
Deep Roots At Home
                 
So go check out her blog and be encouraged. Have a blessed day and see you next time.


- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors