Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Monday, May 6, 2013

I Just Opened My Own Etsy Shop

 Hello Friends,

I just wanted to let you all know that I just opened my own Etsy shop. I have been thinking about it for quite some time now and just kept putting it off until finally my family told me to just sit down and do it. So I did.

Here is the link for it.  A Repurposing Twin

I haven't got very many items listed yet. I didn't realize it would take so long to set up the shop and list each item. So I have been working at it in my spare time. Please let me know what you think of my shop and if you were able to see the items well from the pictures I took. I would appreciate your comments.

Have a lovely day.

- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors