Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Friday, August 31, 2012

.Foodie PenPal Reveal

Here is the update to my first time as a Foodie Penpal. I received the package in the mail yesterday and when I opened it I was very excited to find soooo many goodies in it.
See all the goodies? The box was chocked full of snacks. Sarah wrote in her note that she likes to have a theme to her packages and this one had a theme called "snack away". It was just perfect for me. I do alot of driving and am always needing to take snacks with me. And Sarah didn't even know that.
Two of my favorite things to eat, peanut butter and oats. These will be great to take along as a snack for me and my family.
I have been wanting to try these for a while now but haven't yet. How did Sarah know that? Now I know that I love them. Crunchy and salty is always a good combo. Plus they are healthy to boot.
Haven't tried these yet but I know I will like them. Especially with the almond butter Sarah sent with them.
And she sent this great note with the goodies. I will definitely continue on with Foodie Penpals. This is so much fun. You get to meet new friends and get a bunch of yummy goodies in the process.
Thanks so much Sarah. And you can check out Sarah's website at this link: http://anotherchapterwritten.blogspot.com/

If you would like to check out how to be a Foodie Penpal just click on the link on the right side of this page.
 

- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors