Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Autumn issue of Ruby for Women





Here is the link to the latest issue of Ruby for Women e-zine. I just got the link and haven't had a chance to read it yet myself but I wanted to get it posted right away so you all could enjoy it. I did check out the front cover and boy! is it beautiful.  There is always something inside each issue for everyone. Stories, recipes, crafts.

So make yourself a nice hot cup of coffee, tea, or whatever you love, click, read, and enjoy.

Have a great day.

http://issuu.com/ruby4women/docs/ruby_autumn_2013_291613?e=2065160/4858368






- SallyAnn Bruce

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog . . . and for promoting the autumn issue of Ruby. I appreciate your kindness and look forward to connecting with you often now that we both are taking a step back from busy, busy, busy to make time for our creative endeavors. Let's talk about our Etsy shops and perhaps we can help promote each other on our blogs. Tell me more about what you are working on these days, my friend! Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina,

    So how are you doing on your Etsy shop? Do you find it easy to get noticed by Google? I think promoting each others blog is a great idea.

    I was on Mama's Little Treasures and found quite a lot of pictures not opening in your posts. I don't know if it was just for me or not but I thought I'd let you know.

    Well, have a great day.
    Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors