Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Friday, September 7, 2012

A Walk In The Park

Hi There,
 Yesterday my husband and I took a walk in a local park with my twin sister and her husband. They had never been to this park before and we had only been once so we wanted to surprise them. It wasn't a hot day, but it was warm and sunny so walking this trail was nice because it was all in the woods along a nice little creek  There were several small pools of water that were formed by the creek and this is the first one we came to.
And there were several stone structures/art that someone had taken the time to create. Here are a couple of them.
As I said the trail followed a small creek and there were several places where the water trickled over rocks forming small water falls. It was sooooo calming and peaceful to listen to.

And I snapped a picture of the sky and trees reflecting in a small pool.

It was a lovely walk and we will definitely go back to that park and choose a different path to explore next time.

Have a fantabulous day and God Bless
SallyAnn


- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors