Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Saturday, May 5, 2012

First garage sales of the season

Today I plan on going to some neighborhood garage sales on my way down to my moms' place. I just love to go garage saleing. I like to think of all of the things that I have wanted/needed over the past few months and see if I can find them at sales because I really don't wish to buy anything new that I don't have to. I will post pictures of any items I purchase that are worthy of your viewing.


And here is one........





Well the weather wasn't the best for garage sales yesterday with the sun hiding behind a lot of clouds and the dampness from the rains of the night before, but I did manage to find a treasure to purchase.
This bracelet was in a box of jewelry that I looked through and it didn't have a price on it. So when I took it up to pay they told me it would be .50 cents. Can you believe that? It is silver with dainty little pink roses and the leaves are silver with pink stones on them. It has a lobster clasp for a closure. I love it and it goes with a lot of my outfits.
So I was happy with my first garage sale.

- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors