Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Walking In The Creek


We haven't been able to go swimming all summer and my husband has really been unhappy about that. So with the hot weather still with us and it being too hot for my sister and her husband to walk because the heat bothers them, we decided to take a walk in the woods where it would be cooler. And this particular path runs along a creek. What an opportunity to get some exercise with a whole bunch of fun thrown in.

So my husband and brother-in-law put on their swim trunks, my sister and I donned our crocs, and off we went to walk. We had a blast, got wet, cooled off, and exercised all at the same time. In an atmosphere of fresh air and nature. It was so great!

AHHHHH!! Relief from the heat. Not exactly swimming but very nice just the same.

We walked up this. Isn't it so pretty? 
                                   
My husband climbing up the waterfall. I was just a little worried.

My sister with the guys under a beautiful old stone bridge spanning the creek. 
                                   
These two have been married for 29 years.

I hope you enjoyed the photos and thanks so much for visiting my little blog.

Have a great day.


- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors