Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted anything new lately, except the information about our new look, so I took a couple of pictures this morning that I want to share.


This is what it looked like out my window this fine morning before the first day of Spring. It is pretty but I am so ready for the snow to be gone. I can't say how much I look forward to Springtime. Sunshine, singing birds, flowers peaking up through the ground, peepers singing. Oh I  hope it is soon.

Here is a picture of one of our kitties checking out the snow.
This is Bandit. I posted a few pictures of her and her brother Smokie last year when they first came to live with us. They were so tiny. Here is the link to that post.

Hope the view out your window is soon Spring-like, if it isn't already. Happy Spring!


- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors