Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Friday, May 25, 2012

A Skirt Redo

I bought some old hankies from a garage sale for .50 cents. There were these two and two more white ones with flowers embroidered in the corner of each. (Notice Pillsbury's ears in the picture.)

I had this white skirt that my mom bought for me several years ago for my birthday. I love this skirt but it has gotten some stains on it from me wearing it a lot.  So I did what any crafty person would do..........




I covered the stains with pieces of the hankies.

All I did was cut out a piece from the hanky the right size to cover the stain and stitch it in place over the stain with a zigzag stitch. Got a couple of comments on the skirt when I wore it to work. I like the way it turned out.


What do you think?  Have any of you done a repurpose craft that you would like to share with us?

Till next time, Have a great day.
SallyAnn

- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors