Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Monday, October 1, 2012

Foodie PenPal reveal


Hi all, just wanted to write and let everyone know about my food gift from my foodie pen pal.  My fpp was Rachel Tokarz.  This was my first time as a fpp and I was soooo not disappointed.  What fun. Rachel is from Virginia and sent me things from her local farmers market, what a treat.  


 Here are all of them in the box that they came in.  Honey Banana P.B., gluten free cookies(choc. mint) little jar of honey, and a spice grinder filled with homemade dried spices.  I love them all.
 I tried to get a close-up of the spice grinder so you could see what is in there but the words didn't come out. Take my word for it there are LOTS of great spices in here including LAVENDER!  I use it all the time.
 This is the p.b. and not just plain, but with honey and banana.  WOW! what a taste sensation for my mouth.(by the way it's gone already) YUM!
 Here is that cute little jar of honey.  I haven't opened it yet because it is too darn cute, but that won't stop me too much longer since I love honey in my tea and it's getting cooler out now. The postcard was from Florida where Rachel was just before sending the package.
Last BUT BY NOOOOO MEANS LEAST, these are the mint chocolate gluten free cookies.  They were gone by the day after I got them. Need I say more.
Thanks again Rachel.  I cannot wait for next time.  Have a great day everyone and hope all are enjoying yummy deliciousness.

- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors