Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Having Fun With Pinterest

Hi Everyone,

I am sure you all have heard of Pinterest, but if not you can check it out here.www.pinterest.com   And here is the link to my Pinterest site. http://pinterest.com/billsgal/

CindyKay and I are addicted. Yes I should warn you, it is addicting.  And when I was checking out some  pin boards of other pinners I came across this one, http://www.themodestmomblog.com/2012/07/modest-monday-and-a-link-up-13/,  Isn't that the cutest dress? Which got me thinking about layering dresses to create outfits.  Which led me to search for layering clothes on Pinterest. Which leads to a whole boat load of ideas.  See what I mean by it becoming addicting???

Anyway, I happened to be visiting my sister the next day with an outfit of my own that I put together, cause I knew that Cin would love it, and she did!  So up to her closet we went and for the next hour I helped her put some outfits together and she tried every one of them on. It was sooooo much fun.  Her is a picture of just one of them.
She is wearing a long floral print skirt and a pink tshirt with roses on the front which match the flowers on the skirt, and a rose colored sundress over the top. It looks so cute together. We put about 4 outfits together in all.  See what I mean by having fun with Pinterest?  Try it yourself and share with the rest of us. We would love to see what you come up with.

- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors