Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Welcome My Twin Sister

If you have read some of my posts you know that I have a twin sister. Well, she has wanted to have a blog of her own at times in the past and just hasn't had the time to put one together, so I have invited her to blog here at Hodge Podge Lodge with me.
So let me introduce her to you:
                                                               Everyone, This is CindyKay

 She is a little shy.       Just kidding.......She isn't really, these are just two photos I found that I thought would show you a little bit about her personality.

Here is a picture we had taken on our 50th birthday.
She is my best friend and we love to do things together. We even work together.
So she will be blogging on here from time to time and I wanted you all to know about it before hand so you wouldn't wonder what was going on.

Welcome Cin,

Have a great day,


- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors