Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pinterest Project I Made

I went to the local Mission near where I live the other day looking for parts that I could use to make my own apothacary jar with after seeing the project on Pinterest. And the picture above shows what I found. I spent a couple of dollars for both items. A candle stick and a small glass jar with a lid. The jar has some pretty detailing all over it.
When I got my items home I got out my E-6000 glue and went to work recreating what I saw on Pinterest.
And here is what my project turned out like.
It was super easy to do and I think it is so pretty. I had so much fun putting this one together that I went shopping a second time at the Mission on another day and found two more items to use for making another apothacary jar. And the results of that trip turned into this.
The two components of this jar are a sugar bowl with lid and a piece of stemware which I turned upside down before glueing the sugar bowl on top. This jar I use in my bathroom where it holds my homemade deoderant, which I also made from a Pin I found on Pinterest.

I am sharing this on From Pinterest To Real Life blog hop. Check it out and join in on the fun.

- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors