Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Color In The Rain

A bouquet made of wild flowers from our back yard and flowers from my flower beds. I picked these on a day when the sun was shining nicely and it was warm. Then I put them in vases and set them on the little table  on our deck. The next day it rained all over them, but they remained a bright spot on a gloomy day. 

Today the sun is coming out again and I took this picture of them drooping from so much rain hanging off them. Especially the pink peony and the irises. The lupine seems to be holding up better. And the wild flowers are still looking perky. I just love the colors. 

Have a lovely day.


I am sharing this with Katherine on Katherines Corner

 

- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors