Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday Blog Hop

Here are my interpretations of the categories for the latest Scavenger Hunt Sunday

                                                                        1. GLOW
This is how our backyard looks in the summer when the sun is starting to rise. I love sitting on our back patio, listening to the birds singing, and watching the sun come up through the trees.

                                                                           2. OLD
This is an old road that cars used to access camp sites and now that the campsites are gone it is only used as a walking path . I love the old white guard rails that still stand along one side.

                                                                    3. SHADOW
Last summer we played mini golf at a new place we found on the internet. Love the shadows of the trees on the green of the hole, and also my husband shadow as he is getting ready to take his shot.

                                                                     4. SPRING
Another shot of our backyard where the bird feeders hang. The gold finches have come out of their dull color for winter into their beautiful bright gold, and the wind is blowing the wind chimes that hang on our patio. This is my favorite time of the year.

                                                                       5. SMILE
                                                     My twin sister and my best friend.

I am sharing this at Scavenger Hunt Sunday





- SallyAnn Bruce

2 comments:

  1. A lovely set!
    That old road is my kind of place.
    Sure wish the goldfinches would show up here. I have my feeder waiting but haven't seen any yet.
    You and your sister have very lovely smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set. Your glow shot and the old road shots are my favorites from the set.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors