Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Friday, December 14, 2012

Our Visit To A Local Museum

We visited our local museum that gets all decked out for Christmas and I snapped a few pictures that I thought I would share with you. As I am getting ready to post these pictures I realized that I didn't get many pictures of all the Christmas trees that the museum had. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the ones I did get.
Of course, being taken with my cell phone, these pictures cannot do this place justice. Part of the museum is a beautiful old mansion that was lived in by the people who the museum is named after. And it was decorated so beautifully for Christmas.
They have a third floor ballroom and this is the little balcony in that ballroom. Just so dreamy isn't it.
And they have a great, massive train display. I snapped a few pictures of some of the villages and bridges. This covered bridge was so cute.
A couple of the villages.
And here is the train going over a stone bridge with some houses in the background. Sorry that it is blurry. Like I said, my cell phone doesn't take the best pictures. I wish you could see the detail that people put into this train display. It was amazing. we had so much fun finding new things in every place we looked. The people, cars, trucks, buses, smoke coming out of chimneys and car exhausts, lights inside buildings, it was so enjoyable. Have a great day.

- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors