Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Monday, October 29, 2012

MaryAnn's wreath

This is a wreath that I made for a friend I work with. Her and her husband lost their home to flooding last year and when they moved into their new home she asked me to make a wreath for a bare wall space they had in the living room. Her and I went to the craft store and she bought all the pieces that she wanted in the colors she liked and I took them home and after much trimming and positioning and re-positioning, I came up with this. She loved it and it now hangs in their home.

I am very honored and happy that she would choose me to design something for her home. 

- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors