Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Foodie Pen Pals Reveal Day

Here it is,  October Foodie Pen Pals reveal day.

I was Kathleen Erickson FPP for October and just look at the goodies she found for me.

These beautiful napkins for Autumn. I love the leaf motifs. They will be perfect for my Thanksgiving dinner table.

I love coconut macaroons, which Kathleen didn't even know, so this bit of deliciousness was gone very quickly.

Chocolate sprinkles that are gluten free. Yum!

Who doesn't love jelly beans? And organic ones are the best.

I am saving this wonderful Pumpkin Bar mix for a special occasion. 
Thanks to Kathleen for finding so many gluten free goodies for me. She said she was excited to get to shop in the new gluten free store in town. She did a great job picking things out

If anyone is interested in joining the fun over at the Foodie Pen Pals website, here is the link that will take you there.
.

- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors