Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Time

A beautiful butterfly flew around my deck for awhile and then decided to land on my palm tree that is in the corner of the deck. He stayed there long enough for me to run and get the camera and snap a couple of pictures of him. 
This one was quite close and taken through the screen door so it isn't the best quality, sorry about that. I  just looked it up and found out that this is a white admiral butterfly. His colors are beautiful. 
 Here is a corner of my deck where my husband and I like to sit and read when the sun is being blocked by a big pine tree to the right. Our chairs used to be white but I just couldn't let them stay that way for long. So I bought a can of spray paint in 4 different colors, each of our favorite colors, and painted them. We have two more that are our sons, they are green and blue. 
As you can see we use tree stumps for stands. We love the rustic look of them. 

I hope you enjoy these pictures and a little piece of my home. 
Have a blessed day.

- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors