Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Victor Marx [True] Story Of Healing and Forgiveness

I have been following Deep Roots At Home for a while because Jacqueline covers a lot of subject matter that I feel is important.  And because you can feel through her blog how much she truly cares for the people she is reaching out to. And today I find in her latest post this video about Victor Marx and his battle with abuse that he went through most of his childhood.  It is such a moving story and I highly recommend that you watch it and then share it.





The Victor Marx [True] Story Of Healing and Forgiveness

- SallyAnn Bruce

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the story, SallyAnn. I pray even just one could come to know the love of Christ through it,,, :) Praying for you and your whole family today! Blessings~!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors