Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Don't Be Too Critical Of Your Ability

I have not been sharing with you on here in a LONG time and I am sorry about that. I just didn't take the time to do it is the only excuse I have. Pretty lame, but true. But I have found something worthy of my readers that I need to share. I just read an article on a website I have never visited before and I really liked what the author had to say so I wanted to share it with all of you. The website is The Sewing Rabbit, and the article was written by Jess Abbott who is the Sewing Rabbit. The title of the article is How To Be Insanely Happy With Your DIY, Without Changing A Thing. I hope you take the time to read it because I feel it could help you if you struggle with doubts about not only your DIY ability, but also other areas of your life where you just don't think you are good enough. Don't ever think that about yourself. I have before and it does no good. Just be happy with whatever ability you have been blessed with and PLEASE don't compare yourself with ANYONE else's. That will just bring you down where you don't want or need to be.
Have a Blessed day!

- SallyAnn Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors