Being a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but being a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Friday, April 5, 2013

Handmade Denim Apron

I made this apron from a mans denim shirt. Cut the sleeves off, cut the back off, leave the collar intact, add ties and embellish.

Here is another apron that I made out of the back of the same shirt that the above apron was made from. Here I added a neck strap,  two pockets made out of other denim and embellished with scrap fabric, and waist ties.


And here is the link to the website with the tutorial for making these aprons.

And here is a link to a website that shows many different aprons made and gives you oodles of ideas for your own.


Shared at

- SallyAnn Bruce

1 comment:

  1. "sew" cute! Thank you for sharing at the hop, your participation makes the hop extra special. Big Hugs P.S. the new giveaway posted today!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors